Carbon fiber rod products are mainly made of long carbon fiber yarn and resin, which are produced by pultrusion or winding technology. This product inherits the mechanical advantages of carbon fiber, has a very high tensile strength (poor bending resistance), and has a significant weight advantage over metal materials. It is a light and strong product that is several times stronger than engineering plastics.
The carbon fiber rods are processed to have stable chemical properties, are resistant to wear and are not afraid of corrosion and immersion, and can provide stable performance in a harsh external environment.
The carbon fiber rods produced by Zibo Zhongdu Trading Co., Ltd. have good straightness and can achieve high precision, dimensional stability, and high-temperature resistance. Carbon fiber rods are aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain in many applications.
At present, carbon fiber rods are widely used in kite skeletons and scene models. In addition, there are also related applications for making manual materials, various kinds of support rods for sports articles, sports equipment, and mechanical equipment.
Lightweight and high-strength carbon fiber rods can be customized in size and size. In fact, there are application requirements in many fields. However, the current low carbon fiber awareness and price factors have not been popularized. I believe that with the popularity of carbon fiber products and technological advancement, Carbon fiber rods will show unique advantages in various fields
Carbon fiber square rod:
1. Application; camping tents, mosquito nets, kites, windmills, sails, toys, model airplanes, golf bags, golf practice nets, flagpoles, flying saucers, curtains, bags, umbrellas, handbags, bows, sprayers, handicrafts, advertising X display racks , PCB equipment shaft, and other alternative steel and plastic product brackets.
2. Technical process: A. After the glass fiber is impregnated with the resin, it is solidified in a high-speed polymerization device integrated with photoelectric heat, and is drawn and pulled by pulling.
B. The carbon fiber composite material is pre-impregnated with styrene-based polyester resin by heat curing and pultrusion (tangling).
Or technical process: pultrusion
3. Specifications: Variety. Can be made according to customer requirements
4. Quality: SGS, ISO9001:2008 and Kadiya International Standard Certification
5. Physical properties: lightweight, high strength, strong elasticity, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, etc.
6. Advantages: UV resistance, high-temperature resistance, and environmental protection.
Customer industry: remote control toys, model airplanes, tents, insulation materials, sporting goods, kites, etc.
Leave A Comment