Features of carbon fiber tube:
- Complete specifications, most of which are free of mold making, the outer diameter is up to 600mm, and the length is up to 6 meters (customizable product specifications)
- Excellent mechanical properties, light weight, high strength and good toughness;
- It is particularly resistant to chemical corrosion and can withstand most corrosive media;
- Withstand pressure, heat, flame retardant, anti-UV and not aging;
- The product lines are clear, bright as mirror, high-end atmosphere.
Raw materials: Japan Toray imports T300, T700-3k, Formosa T300-3k
Dimensions: can be made according to customer requirements
Thickness: no limit
Surface requirements:3k twill/plain/weave /glossy /matte
Process: pultrusion process / preparation process
Composition: carbon wire, epoxy resin
Performance: acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, low density, high specific modulus, fatigue resistance, high temperature resistance, dimensional stability, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, energy absorption and shock resistance
Applications: clubs, fishing rods, ski poles, GPS mappers, windsurfing masts, mechanical parts, model aircraft, etc.
Square tube production process:
The carbon fiber square tube is a kind of shaped tube, so the first thing to do is to make the inner core mold according to the specifications of the customized pipe. The mold affects the quality of the product in a big way, so the first step is to do well. The second step is According to the specification requirements, the fiber lamination method is designed to properly lay out the carbon fiber, which can play the most effective role. The third step is to roll the prepared fiber layer onto the mold and roll the package with opp (fine organic chemical product). Then, go to the baking and hardening. After this step is completed, the next step is to remove the opp and remove the inner core mold. Now the carbon fiber square tube is still made of some flaws. The last thing to do is to cut off the ends. Part, then go to the tube body to reach the design specifications.
Leave A Comment